When I reflect on some of my career achievements I realize that I am a risk taker, and clearly driven to achieve, although not obvious to me!
This is a good back drop to the start of any new business and particularly leaplikeasalmon.com as the journey has not been straight forward, as ever. However, keeping focused on our goals, having a talented team, keeping positive and not giving up when the going gets tough has helped us get there with our unique website for online CPD.
A highlight for us this last year, was the opportunity to launch our website at the prestigious CIPD ACE exhibition in Manchester in November 2012.
Six Key Lessons:
- Ensure you have a well thought through business plan
- Carry out research to confirm the market
- Seek out the best people that are positive and support your product
- Believe in yourself and your idea and/or product
- If things go wrong, analyse, reflect, learn from it and regroup, but never give up.
- Integrity is important, no matter what happens always keep yours.
Aim this year :
#CPD to be a trending topic
With this in mind help me do this by sharing, commenting, retweeting and I will leave you with my favourite quote :
“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t you’re right”