Become a LEAP member
Being a LEAP Member gives you access not only to our online portfolio, LEAP CPD Hub, also to the expertise and support of our professional development team.
Six top reasons for being a LEAP Member
Whether you’re an organisation or an individual, being a member of LEAP CPD Hub brings you a host of benefits. You’ll not only get the best value from your CPD record (past and future), you’ll also open up endless opportunities for tailored CPD, support and expert advice. Here are just six of the many good reasons to become a LEAP CPD Hub Member:
- Efficient, easy access to all your CPD development records and plans
- Demonstrate your commitment to CPD, best practice and lifelong learning
- Build your credibility by sharing and inviting feedback via social media
- Become more reflective and aware of your learning and development
- Get answers, advice and support from renowned sector experts
- Enjoy peace of mind that your portfolio is safe and secure
How to get started with Organisation Membership
You can get started now for as little as £5.75 plus VAT per person per month or contact us to discuss your development needs or any special requirements. Simply view the pricing options to see what’s included in our easy-to-use CPD Hub.
How to get started with Individual Membership
Our essential membership gives you a stream-lined version and covers the key areas to capture and manage continuing professional development for as little as £6.75+VAT per month.
Simply view the pricing options to see what’s included in our easy-to-use CPD Hub. Pricing options – Individual
There are two types of membership for Organisations to support their team or as an Individual to have your own portfolio. Our Organisation membership will give you an easy to use and secure system, that supports teams with capturing, managing and tracking their professional development, as well as support with wellbeing. There are 3 levels of membership including a no obligation free trial, Professional that is our most popular and gives the fullest features and range of functions to support the capture and management of CPD, the Essential option which is a streamlined version and covers the key areas.
You can depend on us as:
- We’re here for you. To help you learn, develop and progress your career
- We’re trusted by you. To securely store and protect all your learning, development, plans and records
- We’re inspired by you. To develop a personalised hub where you can explore your potential and collaborate with peers
- We’re proud of you. For pushing boundaries and being committed to achieving your career goals
We are the CPD experts, are you ready to start your CPD journey. Click here for a free trial.
Imagine the benefits of having ALL your CPD plans, records and files in one place?
Thinking of a way to support your staff with their continuing professional development?
LEAP CPD Hub provides that solution for you.
ALL your CPD development records & plans in one place
Which means you will be more efficient and have easy access.
Always safe & secure to maintain your CPD portfolio
Which means you can be confident that your data is secure.
Helps you establish best practice and develop life-long skills
Which means you demonstrating your commitment to CPD.
Share on social media or with your colleagues and invite feedback
Which demonstrates your currency.
Encourage a culture of reflective practice
Which means you will be more aware of your learning.
Sector experts on hand to assist via blogs and questions
Which means you are able to ask your questions and get advice/support.
We pride ourselves that we are more than a system and provide full support to help you to establish a good foundation and build your knowledge to engage and benefit fully.
- We’ll be there for you and guide you every step of way, by your preferred method of communication
- We send notifications to remind you about key features and encourage engagement.
- Our inspiring and useful knowledge base in full of insights and how to guides as well as answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Our HR and L&D experts are available to answer your questions.
If you would like to know more and experience the system and how we support you click here for a free 14 day trial